The 3rd Presidential Debate

There were three points that were brought to my attention while watching the debate. One of the first things I noticed was the fact that Trump and Hilary didn't shake hands before or after the debate took place. I understand that there's tension between the two parties, for good reason at the moment, but they could have at least been respectful enough to carry on the tradition.

The second thing I noticed was a few times when Trump was talking he would partially answer a question and then respond with something along the lines of lets go back to the last question. I understand wanting to fully express how you feel about the topic, but once it's over it's time to move on. I feel like the public were the ones how were short changed on questions because they didn't get completely answered.

The third point that really stuck out to me was when Donald Trump was asked if he would accept it if Hilary won as president. The fact that he chose not to just say yes really bothered me. I'm not really one for politics but just using my general knowledge I figured past presidential candidates would just say yes out of respect for the other candidate. The first thing that popped in my head was if he doesn't win is he going to try to rally "his people" and over throw the government? Being a democratic government if most of the voting public picked someone else you can't have a tantrum about it so I don't understand what Trump thinks he will accomplish by saying that he may or may not support Clinton as our possible president.

Image result for clinton trump 3rd debate memes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"In The Service of What?" By: Kahne and Westheimer Reflection

Gender and the 2016 Election

"This American Life", Hebert, and Brown vs. Board of Education